I'm still waiting for the team task result group #38

(Principles of Translation)
babysanchez

I'm still waiting for the team task result group #38

Post by babysanchez » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:00 am

Dear, prof. Ananya. Since there was technical error by the time I was trying to send the team task, so you asked me to resubmit the task by email, and I did it already. Therefore, please kindly review my task and score our team task for the module 13, I would appreciate for your kindness.
Best regards with high respect,
Leader of group #38
Last edited by babysanchez on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ananya

Re: I'm still waiting for the team task result group #38

Post by Ananya » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:25 am

I checked my email messages several times yesterday, but there was nothing from your team. Today, I've just received the forwarded message from one of our staff. You are supposed to send the file directly to me by midnight at assananya@gmail.com, which is the address given on the announcement of the course. However, your task will be graded with 2 points deducted as a penalty for resubmission and you can check the results later, probably in a few days.

babysanchez

Post by babysanchez » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:45 pm

We don't deserve penalty because I really submitted it on time prof., but there is the technical problem on the day I submitted the task, and I thought the file was attached, until I received the call from your staff yesterday that there was no file attached in there. You can check on our discussion webboard, I prepared and submitted everything earlier than the deadline, but the system was error on that day, so should you understand and give us mercy.
Best regards,

Ananya

Post by Ananya » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:47 am

Our staff who contacted one of your teammates told me that s/he forgot to attach the file, so I need to take off 2 points for submission after the due date. All members of the team should be responsible for checking if the task submission is successfully done. Let bygones be bygones. Now it would be a good idea to focus on your upcoming exam. Good luck!

Return to “14318 หลักการแปล [1/60]”