Module 9 Assignment!

(English Writing 2)
lugsamee

Module 9 Assignment!

Post by lugsamee » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:41 am

Dear all,

As already posted on the d4lp announcement (1),
1. Please be reminded again that you should only focus on the assignment sheet-the attached file-and ignore the task instructions na kha.
2. For those of you whose files couldn't be opened by your peers, kindly contact the eLearning center asap na kha since today is the dateline
for Task 2 kha.
Let us know if you have any further questions na kha.
Aj. Lugsamee:)

PS: Please also accept my apology for not being able to gain access to the school's web board for so long due to some technical problem with my computer na kha.

Pisanu

Re: Module 9 Assignment!

Post by Pisanu » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:51 am

Dear Aj. Lugsamee

With regards to the issue that I assume that many students are probably facing which is being unable to open peers' assignment, from what I understand is that it occurs due to the naming convention that you stated in the instruction. By naming a file containing commas (,) e.g. "Alan Davis, Writing 2, Module 9" will make the file inaccessible when querying to the server. This error was identified from the HTTP error: ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION.

According to the reason I stated above, my comment is that being unable to open the file and provide proper feedbacks should not be student's responsibility since those people named their assignment file as per your instruction.

Regards

Pisanu

lugsamee

Re: Module 9 Assignment!

Post by lugsamee » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:47 am

K Pisanu kha,
We're aware of the problem that you're experiencing as a result of our instructions kha. And we're trying our best to compensate for your lost mark for the peer feedback activity. So, since we have to deal with hundreds of students in this course, kindly file a report of your problem to my official email address (yahoo email) as stated in the course calendar na kha. Otherwise, I'll NOT be able to manually add the score for M9 at the end of the course kha.

Also, as a gentle reminder, once you've experienced any technical problem, please contact the eLearning center asap as the first resort to provide you with great assistance na kha.
Thanks,
Aj Lugsamee

Return to “14421 การเขียนภาษาอังกฤษ 2 [1/64]”