ระบบแจ้งวันส่งงานไม่ตรงกัน เลยทำให้พลาดส่งงานที่ 1

(English Writing 2)
Kimmimthecat

ระบบแจ้งวันส่งงานไม่ตรงกัน เลยทำให้พลาดส่งงานที่ 1

Post by Kimmimthecat » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:07 am

เรียนอาจารย์ลักษมีคะ
หนูชื่อ กรพิชญ์ สายเชื้อ รหัส 5710025312 หนูพลาดส่งงาน 14421 เพราะหน้าหลักแจ้งว่าต้องส่งภายใน 13 ตค (ตามรูปแนบ)
วันที่ 13 ตค หนูเข้าไปส่งงาน และพบว่าด้านในแจ้งว่ากำหนดส่งคือ 10 ตค (ตามรูปแนบ)
หนูส่งอีเมล์ไปยัง lugsamee.kim@stou.ac.th แจ้งอาจารย์ทันทีที่ทราบปัญหา ในวันที่ 13 ตต (ตามรูปแนบค่ะ)

หนูเห็นว่าอาจารย์ยังไม่ได้เช็คอีเมล์ เลยลองมาปรึกษาทางนี้ดู รบกวนอาจารย์ช่วยแนะนำด้วยค่ะ
ขอบคุณค่ะ

ด้วยความเคารพ
กรพิชญ์
Attachments
Email to Aj on 13 Oct.png
ทันทีที่เกิดปัญหา หนูส่งอีเมล์แจ้งอาจารย์ไปยัง lugsamee.kim@stou.ac.th ค่ะ
Email to Aj on 13 Oct.png (59.13 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
10 ตค.png
พอคลิ๊กเข้าไปจะส่งงานระบบแจ้งว่าต้องส่งภายใน 10 ตค
10 ตค.png (21.44 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
13 Oct.png
ในหน้าหลัก ระบบแจ้งว่าส่งวันที่ 13 ตค
13 Oct.png (55.33 KiB) Viewed 1584 times

lugsamee

Re: ระบบแจ้งวันส่งงานไม่ตรงกัน เลยทำให้พลาดส่งงานที่ 1

Post by lugsamee » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:03 am

K Korrapit kha,

Based on your story here, I assume that you have NEVER checked our course calendar mainly because you sent the email to my other email address (not stated on the calendar and not intended for the learning and teaching).

Please allow me to send some important messages to everyone as well na kha: the COURSE CALENDAR is intended as a road map that will guide you to every important matter in this course. And if you take a look at it on a regular basis, you should not miss any due dates for Task 1, 2, and 3 or live chats.

The date displayed on the 1st page of the course in d4lp is only the due date for T3 of each online practice na kha. You really need to gain access into each module to read the contents and complete a series of tasks.

So, I am really sorry for not being able to accept you late submission na kha. And my email address for this course and any other courses in our BA in English program is: malugryu@yahoo.com. I usually check it on a daily basis kha.

Thank you for your explanation, and I do appreciate it kha.
Aj Lugsamee

Return to “14421 การเขียนภาษาอังกฤษ 2 [1/63]”