T1 writing self-assessment (M 15) on Moodle!

(English Writing 2)
lugsamee

T1 writing self-assessment (M 15) on Moodle!

Post by lugsamee » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:25 am

Dear all,

Please be gently reminded that you're required to complete T1 writing self-assessment (M 15) on the moodle na kha. You could start doing the task on Dec 17 na kha. Also, as we're approaching the end of the semester, you'll be requested to complete a course evaluation before moving on to the mock test na kha.

Good Luck to everyone kha:)
Aj Lugsamee

Supawadee

Re: T1 writing self-assessment (M 15) on Moodle!

Post by Supawadee » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Dear Aj Lugsamee,

My name is Supawadee. My student id is 6010003272. I have sent an assignment(Module 13) though this web board to Administrator by guesting user since Dec 20 but I have not heard anything back. My team had a problem with the system by submitting the task. We could not submit it on time. And I do not know how to contact you directly. I just registered on this web board. I have been trying many ways. I do not see the writing self-assessment on Moodle 15.

Best regards,
Supawadee

lugsamee

Re: T1 writing self-assessment (M 15) on Moodle!

Post by lugsamee » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:15 am

K Supawadee kha,

You could directly contact me through my yahoo email address appeared in the course calendar na kha. Please email me again of your group problem. Explain in details what actually happened na kha. You said you already sent your team assignment to the web administrator (?) through this web board. Then, please also explain when and how na kha.

If you could not see the writing self-assessment in Module 15 on the Moodle system, please contact the e-learning center asap kha. The telephone number and Line ID can be found on the d4lp system at the bottom of the page.

Thanks a lot, and talk to you soon kha.
Aj Lugsamee

Return to “14421 การเขียนภาษาอังกฤษ 2 [1/62]”