14213 module 6 team task 4

(English Reading 1)
beylikdüzü travesti ara
Aree Kaewdee

14213 module 6 team task 4

Post by Aree Kaewdee » Fri May 05, 2017 3:14 am

สวัสดีค่ะอาจารย์
I would like to know 14213 Module 6 online practice 2 team task 4 , I need to write down with my own English or text paragraph English.

Thank you teacher,
Aree

chrish

Re: 14213 module 6 team task 4

Post by chrish » Fri May 05, 2017 2:32 pm

Good question, Kh. Aree!

For both sections of the worksheet, the answer is that either way is fine. You can either use the exact words you find in the text, or you can paraphrase in your own words. Let’s expand on the example in Part 1 to clarify.

What happened in 1823? In the reading about Liszt, there is this part of a sentence: “Father and son traveled to Vienna in 1823[.]” So, you could write in the blank:

1823: Adam and Franz Liszt traveled to Vienna.

There the wording follows the text very closely. Or you could write:

1823: Liszt went to Vienna with his father.

There the wording is a bit different. As long as the content is the same – who is it, what are they doing – the answer is correct. Make sure your sentences are well-formed, however, each with a subject and verb. Half a point may be deducted if they aren’t.

Part 2 is the same, and for Part 3 we are being even more flexible, because the answer doesn’t need to be a sentence. If a question asks you to calculate the price of a certain trip on a Vietnamese train, it’s fine to just fill in the amount – there’s no need to write “The trip will cost X dong.”

Note that this is very different from our policy in Writing 1. There, your writing must be original, and your score will be cut radically if it’s not. Here we are testing your skimming and scanning skills – whether you can find the information asked for. How you present it doesn’t matter so much.

Hope that helps! :)

areekaewdee

Re: 14213 module 6 team task 4

Post by areekaewdee » Sat May 06, 2017 1:24 am

Oh ! Thank you teacher,
I got idea for it.
best regard ,
Aree

Return to “14213 การอ่านภาษาอังกฤษ 1 [1/60]”