Welcome message

(Self-study Skills for English Language Learning)
Ananya

Welcome message

Post by Ananya » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:49 pm

May I take this opportunity to welcome you all to 14111 course? As this is supposed to be your first online course, which serves as a springboard to all other courses, you should focus on practicing self-study skills needed to complete your tasks while learning how to use this D4L+P system at its best. First of all, please refer to the system manual on the first page when signing in so you can work efficiently all through the course. Many students may come across some undesirable circumstances at the beginning, but as you become familiar with the learning environment, all those difficulties will be lessened or gone and you will enjoy your studies. If you have any queries about each particular module, feel free to contact us according to the name of instructor and email address listed on the course calendar. You are also encouraged to post your questions on the course forum board. In case of overall management or personal requests related to your studies, you can write to me at assananya@gmail.com. Good luck! :)

bunmee

Re: Welcome message

Post by bunmee » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:59 am

I have already done on Modul1 task1 and I was assigned to do on Tast4 but
I cannot asses into the Team discussion board. Could you please help me with this?

Return to “14111 ทักษะการเรียนรู้ภาษาอังกฤษด้วยตนเอง [1/62]”