Some Extra Resources Links for Module 3 are no longer available

(Self-study Skills for English Language Learning)
Arthur_19

Some Extra Resources Links for Module 3 are no longer available

Post by Arthur_19 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:32 am

I was preparing my task for Module 3 and wanted to find some extra resources indicating in the Self-study book (Page 58) - providing useful feedback/constructive feedback. Unfortunately I could not access the links, I did some research on google and found out that the "associated content" articles were removed and moved to Yahoos' domain. some articles were even planed to be retired from the servers. I would be very thankful If anyone has any other useful sources to share with the classmates. Thank you in advance krub.

Jaraswat

Re: Some Extra Resources Links for Module 3 are no longer available

Post by Jaraswat » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:39 pm

There are some useful information under the Resources Section in Module 3 on the d4l+p system. Hope it helps.

Ekkawit P

Post by Ekkawit P » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:22 pm

Dear Ajarn Jaraswat, Khun Arthur_19 and other juniors

May I lend my little helping hand in this case na krub. In fact, I’ve kept most of the soft files from D4L system (not from links in the 14111 Study Guide) in my STOU course folders separately so I didn’t have the resources Khun Arthur mentioned; but after I looked into the “14111 Study Guide” PDF file I realised what and why Khun Arthur was trying to get.

It’s the same old story na krub. It’s about two different “dead links” as the contents have been moved to some other servers or the original websites have become dead.

I then tried to look for what personally believed to be the same articles Ajarn Solasa had recommended in the 14111 Study Guide as useful “links” for students to explore more on these two matters. I’ve found two articles, as follows:

How to Provide Useful Peer Feedback for a Friend or Classmate
https://wetbin.com/how-to-provide-usefu ... classmate/

A Guide to Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback
http://www.scientistafoundation.com/too ... e-feedback

I cannot guarantee if they are the same two articles as Ajarn Solasa had recommended or not; but they are very likely.

Glad that Khun Arthur seems to be a very, very active junior of mine, so I can’t help wishing you all the best for your study na krub, Khun Arthur.

Best wishes to all of you always,
Ekkawit
Class of 2015

Arthur_19

Post by Arthur_19 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:45 pm

Thank you very much krub Ajarn Jaraswat and Khun Ekkawit for your very useful advice.
As time goes by, I notice that we continuously practice giving constructive feedback through each learning module.
I will surely have to diversify and enrich my vocabulary to avoid repeating the same feedback :)

Best Regards,
Arthit (Arthur)

Return to “14111 ทักษะการเรียนรู้ภาษาอังกฤษด้วยตนเอง [1/62]”