ขอสอบถาม Module 6 task 4 ค่ะ

(Self-study Skills for English Language Learning)
Ms_Obake

ขอสอบถาม Module 6 task 4 ค่ะ

Post by Ms_Obake » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:08 am

Hello,

For module 6, task 4. In the description box, should we include information about what the resource is or what the resource can be used for?

Thankyou.
Attachments
20190430_110604.jpg
20190430_110604.jpg (75.72 KiB) Viewed 2071 times

Ekkawit P

Re: ขอสอบถาม Module 6 task 4 ค่ะ

Post by Ekkawit P » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:36 pm

Dear Ms Obake and all juniors

I've decided to lend you a helping hand in this case after I had looked at the Study Calendar for this semester and found that the deadline would be 23:59 hrs, tomorrow (01 May 2019). I'm not so sure if Ajarn Narinthip would drop by in time for you since all of our Ajarns would usually have so many things to do.

I personally believe the "Description" column would be for you the give some explanation on why such and such resources would be considered "useful", and then, of course, you should give some examples indicating why they are useful in your opinions.

To give you a clearer picture, I might have to give an example (from my own time of study), as follows:

In the case that I point out that "www.xxxxxxxx.de" is one of the useful online-based resources, I would then 'describe' it in the "Description" column:
"xxxxxxxx is a wealth of resources to help people around the world effectively learn English free online. It provides a large scope of essential information in English learning, from dictation, pronunciation, spelling, grammar and other activities such as games, tests and quizzes.
"For example, .............................................."

Something like this krub..!

Hope you get what I mean na krub.

Enjoy the most important course for STOU's English major students na krub.

Best wishes always,
Ekkawit
Class of 2015

narinthip.tho

Post by narinthip.tho » Wed May 01, 2019 2:35 am

It would be perfect if u can include all or some inf in it. Thx K.Ekawit.

Ms_Obake

Post by Ms_Obake » Wed May 01, 2019 10:47 am

Thankyou very much for the useful advise xx

I was just wondering if people in the group who didn't help, would still get marks?

Thankyou in advance xx

narinthip.tho

Post by narinthip.tho » Thu May 02, 2019 2:28 am

Dont worry about others' contribution. They would get what they did, your responsibility is just to evaluate them on the real basis. Be honest with yourself and others, also be patient with those who do not work with team.

Return to “14111 ทักษะการเรียนรู้ภาษาอังกฤษด้วยตนเอง [2/61]”