แต่ความรู้สึกหนูยังไง๊ยังไง g ก็ต้องอยู่ท้ายสุด

รบกวนอาจารย์ตรวจสอบให้ด้วยนะคะ
ขอบพระคุณค่ะ

^______^

Ekkawit P

Re: Module 5 Exercise 6 Page 20-21

Post by Ekkawit P » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Dear Khun Krittaya

You’re a very good learner krub, as I’ve said before. In addition, I would like to reassure you that to raise what you was suspicious or curious on the course’s Forum Board is the most appropriate way. A lot of people would benefit from what seems to be only a curiosity of a fellow course mate.

While you’re still waiting for any response from our Ajarn(s), let me discuss with you for the time being na krub. I’ll try my best even though it’s quite difficult and time consuming to explain to you in writing.

Once again, I would say the content is a bit “tricky” – the word Ajarn Chris often use and I really love it too. In fact, it’s the writing style which might make you confused with the last two parts of the story.

Let’s CAREFULLY take a closer look at the entire piece of this writing.

You stated that it should be “f, e, b, c, a, d, g”, right? In this case, the whole content would be like this:

f: A person’s controlling behavior can be divided into four styles.

e: The first type of controlling behavior is the conscientious style.

b: This type of controller feels that things can be done in only certain ways. As a result, there is only one way to do things correctly, and it is only he or she that knows this way.

c: The second type of controlling behavior is the self-confident style. A person with this style sees himself or herself as an important agent whose suggestions should be adopted by others.

a: The third controlling style, on the other hand, is the vigilant style.

d: This kind of controller rarely adjusts to the team. Because of certain characteristics making him or her hard to work with, this kind of controller has trouble with everyday, simple activities in the workplace, at routine gatherings, or even in his or her own family.

g: To explain, a vigilant controller does not have the confidence or self-esteem to accomplish what he/she is doing. Fear and distrust are what he or she always carries with him or her. Finally, controlling behavior with force, aggression, domination and explosive ways is defined as an aggressive style of control, the last style in our overview.”

***Usually in English writing there are “linkages” as each linkage is formed between one preceeding part and the succeeding part.

***In the above sequence (f, e, b, c, a, d, g), you may now can see that the key words “vigilant style” in “a” don’t have an immediate linkage, if “a” comes right befor “d”. The last paragraph (“g”) which is supposed to explain about “vigilant style” couldn’t form a linkage with the preceeding paragraph.

***Moreover, if “g” would be the last paragraph, there would be no explanation about an “aggressive style” after it is mentioned. On the other hand, if you take a look at “d”, it is most likely to be the explanation of “aggressive style”, isn’t it?

Therefore, the answer of “f, e, b, c, a, g, d”, as shown in the answer key, is correct na krub. And the entire story would go, as follows:

f: A person’s controlling behavior can be divided into four styles.
e: The first type of controlling behavior is the conscientious style.
b: This type of controller feels that things can be done in only certain ways. As a result, there is only one way to do things correctly, and it is only he or she that knows this way.
c: The second type of controlling behavior is the self-confident style. A person with this style sees himself or herself as an important agent whose suggestions should be adopted by others.
a: The third controlling style, on the other hand, is the vigilant style.
g: To explain, a vigilant controller does not have the confidence or self-esteem to accomplish what he/she is doing. Fear and distrust are what he or she always carries with him or her. Finally, controlling behavior with force, aggression, domination and explosive ways is defined as an aggressive style of control, the last style in our overview.
d: This kind of controller rarely adjusts to the team. Because of certain characteristics making him or her hard to work with, this kind of controller has trouble with everyday, simple activities in the workplace, at routine gatherings, or even in his or her own family.

Enjoy your study na krub.

Best wishes always,
Ekkawit
Class of 2015
Last edited by Ekkawit P on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KrittayaLee

Post by KrittayaLee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 am

ขอบคุณมากค่ะพี่ กระจ่างแจ้งเลยค่ะ ^____^

Jaraswat

Post by Jaraswat » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Thank you very much Khun Ekkawit for your clear and correct explanation. I really do appreciate your kind assistance.

Return to “14421 การเขียนภาษาอังกฤษ 2 [1/61]”