Module 3 chat content

(Self-study Skills for English Language Learning)
şişli travesti ilanları
Chirasiri

Module 3 chat content

Post by Chirasiri » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:28 pm

When you give feedback to your peers, please make sure that your feedback is detailed enough so that the feedback is going to be useful. นีืคือหัวใจของ constructive criticism

Inadequate feedback includes “good”, “bad”, “ok”, or “I like it”. It would be helpful if you add reasons why you evaluate it as being good or bad. This way your peers can make use of the feedback. That is, they will see their strengths and weaknesses or how far they meet the module/course requirements

For example, “your team story is interesting and easy to follow (ลำดับเรื่องได้ดี ทำให้อ่านไม่สะดุด) because you put the stories of the team members in an organized way and connected all of the stories by common goals you have. ที่เขียนเรื่องของกลุ่มมาน่าสนใจ ลำดับเรื่องได้ดี เพราะนำเรื่องของแต่ละคนมานำเสนอตามลำดับและผูกเรื่องเข้าด้วยกันด้วยเป้าหมายที่ต่างคนมีร่วมกัน

Another example is useful and constructive feedback on a piece of writing that is full of grammatical errors.
Instead of simply saying “bad work”, “your writing is bad”, “I can’t read”, “full of errors”, or “I don’t understand anything”, one can say

“I can follow some of your ideas especially at the beginning. I can identify the topic (รู้ว่าเขียนเรื่องอะไร) but later I cannot see how the topic progresses (ไม่เห็นว่าหัวเรื่องนั้นไปต่ออย่างไร). ข้อสังเกตคือ ให้ feedback เป็นประเด็น ประเด็นตรงนี้คือ อ่านพอรู้เรื่อง แต่เรื่องไปต่ออย่างไรนั้นไม่แน่ใจ
“The use of tense may cause some confusion (การใช้กริยาในรูปกาลต่าง ๆ อาจทำให้เกิดความสับสน นั่นก็คือ ผู้เขียนอาจใช้รูปกริยาตามกาลต่าง ๆ ได้ไม่แม่นยำ จึงเกิดความผิดพลาด ทำให้ผู้อ่านสับสน). And in some parts, as a reader, I can’t find the subject or the main verb. (ในบางตอน อ่านแล้วไม่ทราบว่า ใคร หรืออะไร เป็นประธาน หรือ คำกริยาหลักอยู่ตรงไหน) .
You see, when feedback like this is given, the peer is likely to know what and where to improve. You, as the one who provides feedback, can gradually learn to become more thoughtful and careful as a reader and as a university student.
ห็นไหมคะว่า หากเพื่อนได้ feedback ที่มีประโยชน์ ไม่มีน้ำเสียงดูแคลน เพื่อนก็น่าจะได้เรียนรู้ว่าต้องพัฒนาอะไร จุดไหน เราเองในฐานะคนให้ ก็จะค่อย ๆ เรียนรู้พัฒนาความคิดและความรอบคอบในการอ่าน สมกับเป็นนักศึกษาในระดับอุดมศึกษานะคะ

Feedback อะไรบ้าง
Feedback can cover topic, progression of topic (หัวเรื่องดำเนินไปอย่างไร หรือว่าพูดว่าเรื่องอะไร แล้วหยุดอยู่เท่านั้น ไม่ได้ขยายความต่อ), organization (ลำดับความคิด), accuracy of language use (ความถูกต้องของการใช้ภาษา ไวยากรณ์ การเลือกใช้คำ)

Constructive criticism ใช้หลักการเดียวกัน คือ นำด้านดีขึ้นมาก่อน แล้วตามด้วยข้อบกพร่องทีละจุด หากเราทำแบบนี้บ่อย ๆ การมองเนื้องาน ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการเรียน การทำงาน จะมีประโยชน์กับตัวเราเอง กับเพื่อนรอบข้าง กับสังคมค่ะ

pawatb

Re: Module 3 chat content

Post by pawatb » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:07 am

Well received your message with thanks kab, professor.

Beammmy

Post by Beammmy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:06 am

ขอบพระคุณมากค่ะอาจารย์ :)

JomNawa

Post by JomNawa » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:53 am

Hello professor. I've just received my books yesterday and have also just found out that I've missed lessons and tasks from the beginning of the course. What should I do next please? :-(

Thank you very much.

Return to “14111 ทักษะการเรียนรู้ภาษาอังกฤษด้วยตนเอง [1/60]”