ส่งงานบทที่1ค่ะ ส่งไม่ทันและไม่มีกลุ่ม

(Self-study Skills for English Language Learning)
şişli travesti ilanları

ส่งงานบทที่1ค่ะ ส่งไม่ทันและไม่มีกลุ่ม

Post by 5810009224 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:57 pm

Sunitta’s Self-introduction
Hi, my name’s Sunitta Puengnam and I’m twenty years old. I’m a second-year student at the School of Liberal Arts, Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University and my major is English. I have just enrolled in the Self-study Skills for English Language Learning course.I’m short but a little firm,I have black eyes, black hairs, tanned skin, and I have round face My personalities is quite and patient.
I come from Chanthaburi and I live at 11/31 Moo3 Ban Thamneab, Meang Chanthaburi with my aunt and her son. My house is not far from PWK Jewellry.,Limited Company. Where I go to work every day. I like exercising and aerobics dancing very much. I also like watching TV, Listening music, Surfing the Net and reading Facebook are my hobbies.
I study at Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University via distance education and interact with my coursemates and the instructor via the Internet. I love it as I can learn in my own time and chat with my friends online to practice my English.

Jaraswat

Re: ส่งงานบทที่1ค่ะ ส่งไม่ทันและไม่มีกลุ่ม

Post by Jaraswat » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:33 am

นศ.ต้องส่งงานในระบบออนไลน์เท่านั้นค่ะ หากส่งงานที่ 1 โมดูล 1 ไม่ทัน ก็ต้องรีบทำงานที่ 1 โมดูลที่ 2 ค่ะ เมื่อส่งแล้ว จึงจะได่รับการจัดกลุ่มค่ะ

Return to “14111 ทักษะการเรียนรู้ภาษาอังกฤษด้วยตนเอง [1/60]”