สอบถามงาน Module 2 Task 1 ค่ะ

(Self-study Skills for English Language Learning)
ืNANNAPAT

Post by ืNANNAPAT » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:00 am

เรื่อง Tabtim story เห็นมีตัวอย่างมาให้ 2 แบบ คือ แบบที่ใช้ สรรพนาม I กับ แบบ Indirect speech ที่ทับทิมเล่าเรื่องตัวเอง เหมือนเล่าถึง บุคคลอื่น โดยช้ She แทนตัวเอง

แล้ว เวลาเราเขียนเล่าเรื่อง สรุปคือ ต้องทำแบบไหนคะ เล่าโดยใช้ I หรือ เล่าเป็น indirect speech แทน ใช้ He She แทน หรือ แบบไหนก็ได้ ??

:|

Ekkawit P

Re: สอบถามงาน Module 2 Task 1 ค่ะ

Post by Ekkawit P » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Dear Khun Nannapat

While you're waiting for Ajarn Jarawat's reply, I would like to tell you at this stage what I think you should be doing in Task 1 of the Module 2 na krub.

You should be writing "The Story of Myself" as the "template" has been given as an example. You however don't have to exactly follow the given sentences. The "template" is to give you some rough idea how you can write your own story.

The "Story of Tabtim" has been given as an example of one person writing about a girl named "Tabtim" krub. That's all. Probably, just want to give you some ideas on how a story should start and carry on in order that one part can be well connected with the other parts of the story, I think.

Stick to the "template" at this stage, and tell Ajarn who you are and what kind of a person you are, and so on.

Enjoy the most important course for English major students na krub.

Best wishes always,
Ekkawit
Class of 2015

Chirasiri

Post by Chirasiri » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:10 pm

Thank you Khun Ekkawit. I should also add that “I” gives a personal voice while the third person pronoun makes the wiriting sound more like a biography. The choice is yours.

ืNANNAPAT

Post by ืNANNAPAT » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:42 am

still a bit confuse .Anyway thanks you guys. Maybe, I think I will use " I " as direct speech form .It sound easier than to tell about yourself while use She .. lol :D

Chirasiri

Post by Chirasiri » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:20 am

Yes there are some differences between a biography and an autobiography.
Short bio-data in academic textbooks or articles are sometimes written by the writers themselves but they refer to themselves as 'he' or 'she'.

Whichever choice you make, I hope your writing will be able to present yourself and get you connected with the peers/team members.

Chirasiri

Return to “14111 ทักษะการเรียนรู้ภาษาอังกฤษด้วยตนเอง [2/60]”